Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rain Rain GO AWAY


this was inspired by the fact that it is raining today. of course i left my umbrella at my grandma's house. boo.

i really need to work on clean up BEFORE i take my pictures :/


glitters from different angles oooohhhhh



i think  this one is the most color accurate. although you can see that much glitter irl... :)


This is the first jelly sandwich nail that i tried and i actually like it! this is Color Mates Blue Thunder and love & beauty disco ball for the glitter. and i used savina base and top coat for the top coat :) also i put the glitter on the outside of my ring finger instead of doing the last layer of blue for an accent nail. its more obvious in real life, my camera picked up a lot of the glitters that you cant really see! haha :)


No comments:

Post a Comment