Sunday, February 24, 2013

Black and gold

These were my high school colors. I decided on a simple mani today because my nails are still super short and I don't want to deal with trying to do something complicated on such a small workspace. :)

also, I need to get to the store and buy new batteries for my camera so you're just going to have to deal with iPhone pics for a while. Hopefully not too long! This post might look weird because I am making it from my phone since my computer at home currently has no Internet!

The colors I used for this were
Color Club Nomadic In Nude for a base coat,
Nail Fetish Icon is the gold,
And opi for sephora blasted black,
With a top coat of savina base and top coat. I hope my Internet will come back soon!

See ya!

<3 Emma





No comments:

Post a Comment