Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 18- Sugar Spun

I have never tried this before, just like yesterday, but this time I actually decided to try it out! I think it turned out pretty well and I even got some compliments on it! :) I'm definitely going to do it again, even though the polishes I used took quite a long time to become stringy enough!







My cuticles are looking so much better than they were when I first started this! ah! :)

Colors used:
Base Coat- Essie Grow Faster
Revlon- 24K
Color Club- Nomadic in Nude
Sation- Seriously Slate
Top Coat- Seche Vite (most pictures taken before top coat...I think)

I just ordered 4 polishes from Ulta.com and got a GWP so I'll review that when it comes in! 
Also, I have a job interview on Monday! It's for a beauty desk sales representative at a large department store, but I don't want to give more details just because this is the internet and meh....but I am really excited and nervous! :D I will have to find the perfect mani to wear to my interview, but I'll probably keep it simple! :) (although monday is neon day. oh well, neon madness will have to wait!) 

see more great polish designs right hurrr: http://www.inlinkz.com/wpview.php?id=252324

No comments:

Post a Comment