Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 9/10- Polka Dots and Plaid

I was at Disneyland all day yesterday with my boyfriend and some friends, and I left pretty early in the morning and came back pretty late at night, so I didn't have time to change my nails! I decided to combine the nail theme for today because I still wanted to participate in both of the days! :) On one hand, I have polka-dots with a plaid accent nail, and on the other I have plaid(sort of) with a polka-dot accent nail! The "plaid" isn't REALLY plaid, but its plaid enough for me!
I really like how they turned out! I know it looks black, but its really a super dark blue. Im really happy with how the dots turned out! :) Not so happy with the plaid, plus they got messed up before I took pictures. Laaaaame.











Colors:
Essie- Grow Faster
Essie- Mink Muffs
Wet N Wild- french white créme
julep- michele
top coat- Seche Vite

check out the other entries! 
http://www.inlinkz.com/wpview.php?id=252324

No comments:

Post a Comment