Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 19- GLITTER

I FREAKING LOVE GLITTER. Sorry. I just do. Today is glitter on glitter on glitter on glitter. Unfortunately, it doesnt show up very well in the pictures, but it is GLITTERY.

I started with a fine glitter, then I added a jelly base with small glitters in it, then added another layer of the first glitter, then covered that with a glitter that had fine and medium coppery hex glitters in it. AH. ees bootiful. alright heres the pics:










Okay it doesnt really look like it in the pics, but trust me, these are glittery okay?!?!
Colors:
Base Coat- Essie Grow Faster
Spoiled- Use Protection
Spoiled- Deeper Dive
Pure ICE- Watch Me Go
Top Coat- Seche Vite

Also, can I just point out how funny those polish names are, especially together?? ;) alright I'm done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment