Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 11- Polka Dots

Today my mani is inspired by Craftynail. I loved her slanted polka dots from a week or two ago and i couldn't wait to try them myself! For some reason my hands were being all shaky today so i messed up on a few of the dots, plus im still working on getting my dotting technique down anyway! I made the mistake of putting cuticle oil on after i took my pictures and before i typed so now there is cuticle oil all over my keyboard. not good. im going to wrap up this post and clean it up now....check out craftynail's blog, she has some really cool designs on there! have a great day!








colors used:
barielle shades- provocative
color mates- florida sunset
milani- digital
julep- lynn
NYC- Fuchsia Shock Creme
base coat essie grow faster
top coat seche vite

No comments:

Post a Comment