Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 20- Water Marble

I absolutely HATE water Marble. I also love it. sometimes. I love how it looks, I hate doing it. It takes forever and its frustrating and you waste literally GOBS of polish. I hate when I waste anything, let alone nail polish!!! Anyway, heres my water marble for today, I did it in CSUF colors because that is the school I am hoping to transfer to once I finish at the community college I am currently attending!

Yay blue and orange! Go Titans!




Here are 2 pictures of the "before clean up" nails. my clean up alone took about 30 minutes because I didnt put cuticle oil/vaseline on my nails before I did them. Ugh fail.

 







Colors were:
Base Coat- Essie Grow Faster
Color Club-Nomadic in Nude as a background just in case color (you can see it in a half moon on my right thumb so im glad i used it! haha)
Sally Hansen- Sun Kissed
Color Mates- Blue Thunder
Top Coat Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment