Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 13- Animal Print

Today is animal print and I was just so excited for this one that i stayed up till midnight just to do my nails! I know, I have a problem. At least I accept it. Anyway, i have been planning this mani ever since day 1. I didnt want to do a typical animal print so i thought what else i could do, and i came up with this! I love turtles/tortoises, they are my favorite animal and pretty much everyone who knows me knows how much i love them, so of course i had to do turtle/tortoise shell pattern nails for animal print day! I went for the golden-brown desert tortoise look, and i have to say i am really happy with how it turned out and i will definitely be sad to take these off tomorrow! :( anyway, i've talked enough, take a look! Its a little picture heavy but i really liked them so deal with it :) 













the colors i used are
Revlon- Vincent Van Gold
Milani- Black Sketch
Nail Fetish- Icon
Unknown brand- Brown (its my oldest nail polish and the label is rubbed off, so idk what it is!)



No comments:

Post a Comment