Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 23- Inspired By a Movie

These nails were inspired by one of my favorite movies, 500 Days of Summer. I LOVE THAT MOVIE. Because of my love for this movie, I decided to take a total of around 3 hours of my life to create a manicure that I will have to take off tomorrow....makes sense right? right???
probably not....but oh well, whats done is done. I am really proud of what I accomplished!

Left Hand:




Left Thumb


















































I had some problems matching the pictures up, sorry if its messed up....

and now....the colors i used were:
Base Coat- Essie Grow Faster
Wet N Wild- French White Créme
Color Mates- Golden Sunshine
Color Mates- Blue Thunder
Wet N Wild- Saved By The Blue
Essie- Coat Azure
Color Club- Nomadic in Nude
Sally Hansen- Sun Kissed
Barielle Shades- Provocative
NYC- Sidewalkers
Sation- Seriously Slate
NYC- Cashmere Creme
Milani- Black Sketch
Essie- Jazz
Love & Beauty- Glow In The Dark Yellow
Love Charlotte XO- Yellow
Julep- Stefani
Essie- Mink Muffs
Milani- High Tech
Top Coat- Seche Vite


Wow that was a lot. haha! If you havent seen this movie, I really recommend it, its wonderful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment